What is a WINZ Certificate from my Doctor?
If you are apply for or receive financial assistance from Work and Income New Zealand (WINZ), you may be required to provide a medical certificate to WINZ. These are documents containing health and/or disability related information about a person, and are legal documents. Your Doctor at South Seas can provide the necessary paperwork for you to comply with WINZ. This may be for:
- Work Capacity Medical Certificate
- Disability Certificate (for disability allowance)
- Disability Certificate - Counselling
- Disability Allowance - Medical Alarm Assessment
- Supported Living Payment medical certificate for a person being cared for
- Child Disability Allowance - Medical Certificate
- You may also be asked to provide a Host Doctor Report or medical information to support an application for PATHS.
Can my Doctor give me a WINZ Certificate?
MYSTORY Youth Summit gives Voice to Pacific young people
Over 200 Pacific young people their families will be gathering at the Holiday Inn Hotel in Mangere this Friday and Saturday 21-22 June to take part in the MYSTORY Summit “Born to make an impact” and to discuss issues that matter most to them. ...Read More
SouthSeas celebrates 20 years helping South Auckland families
"We've come a long way," says SouthSeas Healthcare CEO Silao Vaisola-Sefo. ...Read More